Sharing a map on a public URL or embedding in another website
Please note the video overview for this feature is slightly outdated. It provides a good general introduction and you can find detailed steps for enabling this functionality below.
- To open up map sharing settings, please click the "Share" button in the toolbar:
- Next, you will need to enable public sharing:
- Then, you will be able to share the map with the URL displayed:
- Alternatively, you can use the code snippet shown to embed the map on another website:
- Finally, you can turn on showing circle descriptions using this checkbox: